The terms and conditions detailed below comprise the rules of general admission to all Classic Shows events. By proceeding to acquire a general admission ticket either in advance or on the day of the event, visitors hereby agree to and accept the below terms and conditions of entry.
- The venue owner or Classic Shows reserves the right to refuse admission in any reasonable circumstance.
- The venue owner or Classic Shows may adopt a bag search on entry or exit if deemed necessary.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Classic Shows do not permit tickets to be resold for profit or commercial gain.
- Classic Shows reserves the right to alter event content at short notice. In the event ofthis happening, no refunds will be issued or exchanges offered.
- This event may be filmed and/or photographed. Attendance at our events affirms your consent to be used as a member of the show audience.
- Neither Classic Shows or the venue owners accept responsibility for any property lost or damaged at the event and as a result cannot be held liable.
- The use of video or stills photography equipment for commercial gain is forbidden without the express prior consent of Classic Shows.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event; including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Classic Shows reserve the right to change or amend the date or venue of any event, due to reasons beyond their control.
- REFUNDS: Any bookings for events that have been rescheduled for 2020 – whether or not the rescheduled date of the event has been announced yet – will not qualify for a refund, but rather, they will hold a credit for the rescheduled event. If the rescheduled event does not then go ahead in 2020, we will reconsider the position at this time. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not book at this time. Discounted exhibitor tickets have different terms, please see point 10 in the ‘Additional Terms & Conditions for Exhibitors’ section below.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR EXHIBITORS
- INSURANCE: All vehicles on display must be taxed and hold an appropriate MOT certificate unless arriving by tender vehicle. Insurance must cover the driver and the use of the vehicle for the date of the event, in compliance with the Road Traffic Acts. It is recommended that clubs should be indemnified against injury, damage or loss sustained by third parties arising from any displays or equipment in use. The minimum indemnity should be £1m. ALL VEHICLES ARE EXHIBITED AT OWNERS RISK.
- SETTING UP: Vehicle pass holders are welcome to arrive at the events any time from 7.00am on show days (events open from 10.00am to the general public). All exhibiting vehicles are to be in place by 11.00am and exhibitor passes are only valid until 11.00am. After this time the full on-the-day admission price will apply. Please adhere to a strict 5MPH speed limit whilst on site.
- CAMPING: We have limited camping availability at selected events, please see the events page for further details. Fees apply and facilities are basic.
- ADVERTISING: No advertising is allowed on any private exhibiting vehicles. Cars can be offered for sale but need to display a ‘CAR FOR SALE’ window banner which is available from the organiser at an additional cost of £10 per day payable on show day. All clubs are invited to display a banner or board with their name clearly indicated. A prize will be awarded to the best club stand. Clubs may use our events to promote their activities and recruit new members and sell club regalia.
- AUTOJUMBLE: No Autojumble or spares to be sold from club stands OR private car exhibitors unless the appropriate autojumble fee has been paid.
- CLUBS: Clubs may feature one non-classic (ie post-2004) for every three qualifying vehicles. Certain events are excluded from this rule, please see the events page for further details. A full list of NAMES, VEHICLES and REGISTRATION NUMBERS of exhibiting vehicles should be sent to the organisers no later than the advance booking deadline. Clubs may feature one non-classic (ie post-2004) for every three qualifying vehicles. These rules are subject to the discretion of the organisers, please contact if you would like to exhibit but do not meet the criteria.
- CLUB TICKET DISTRIBUTION: Distribution of club passes prior to the event is the responsibility of the club stand co-ordinator, NOT by the organiser at the gate on the day of the event.
- SHOW BREAKDOWN: Shows are open to the general public until 4pm, except for events at the Three Counties Showground which are open until 3pm. Your co-operation is requested that no vehicles are moved prior to this time. Clubs must assign a named person to be responsible for their club site and ensure that all litter from the site is removed.
- CONCOURS: At indoor events, all vehicles will be judged in the concours. At outdoor events, if you would like to take part in the concours judging, listen out for an announcement for your vehicle’s section. You will then need to drive your vehicle into the concours arena for judging. Concours awards are judged between 11am and the end time of the event (between 3pm or 4pm). Concours is judged by judges representing this organisation and whose decision is final. A unique, and free, commemorative plaque is available for all vehicle exhibitors from the commentator after the award ceremony. To ensure fairness, the car of the show winner will be ineligible to win car of the show at future events in the same season.
- REFUNDS: Any fees paid to Classic Shows to attend the shows as an Exhibitor are solely administration charges and therefore in the event of cancellation or non-attendance at any event these fees are non-refundable, however as a good-will gesture, for events that have been cancelled but are then rescheduled for 2020 – whether or not the rescheduled date of the event has been announced yet – exhibitor tickets will hold a credit for the rescheduled event. If the rescheduled event does not then go ahead in 2020, we will reconsider the position at this time. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not book at this time. Under no circumstances will refunds be made to Vehicle Exhibitors that arrive at the entrance without their vehicle exhibitor tickets. Such exhibitors are required to pay the full admission price per person if they do not have or bring an advance exhibitor pass. The Event Organisers cannot be held responsible for lost or forgotten vehicle exhibitors tickets.
Classic Shows want to offer you the best service possible. If you have any suggestions or comments please contact us.
Our contact details are:
Classic Shows is the trading name of Horace Investments Limited registered Company Number: 9921917
Phone: 01484 667776
Monday to Friday
09:30 AM to 16:30 PM
No refunds given on tickets purchased in advance. Only in the event that the event is cancelled ahead of the scheduled date (i.e. not on the day) will a refund be provided for public admission tickets. Exhibitors, please note: any fees paid to Classic Shows to attend the shows as an Exhibitor are solely administration charges and therefore in the event of cancellation or non-attendance at any event these fees are non-refundable. Any refunds are at the Organiser’s discretion.
Pound sterling (£) only